• Visualize High-Quality Uncompressed IP Content From Multiple Streams
• Analyze Packet Behavior on the Network with Alarming and Reporting
• 100G Primary and Secondary Network Probing
• Alarming and Deep Analytics - Transport Format Errors, Bitrate, Packet Rate, Colorimetry and More
A breakthrough in monitoring and analysis of high-bitrate broadcast media production as defined in SMPTE ST 2110 and ST 2022-6.
Monitoring and analysis of high-bitrate broadcast media traffic as defined in ST2110 and ST2022-6 for core broadcasting networks, production studios, master control centers and outside broadcast vehicles and venues.Read more
Monitoring and analysis of thousands of streams and formats in real-time and in parallel. Deployed either on dedicated embedded hardware, or as an appliance with software, or software-only solution.Read more
Built to telco-grade standards for maximum reliability and minimum maintenance and can be paired with a full set of interface blades to cover signal formats such as DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, DVB-C/C2, QAM-B, 8VSB and ASI.Read more
Capable of monitoring IP unicasts and multicasts, OTT/ABR streams as well as a whole range of RF formats. Offers a cost-effective and powerful monitoring solution, covering the most commonly available signal formats.Read more
WidgletsTM are HTML monitors for the VB440 monitoring and analysis tool. It allows the probes to become truly multifunctional for monitoring IP Networks and extending its usefulness well beyond just test and measurement.
Learn more about what you can do with Widglets, or request a quote. We offer a variety of Widglets customized to your individualized workflows and operational requirements.LEARN MORE VIEW PACKAGES
• IDS IP Monitoring Application with the VB440 from Bridge Technologies utilizing Widglets
• IDS can display low latency video feeds and waveform information on a display used by cameras, audio operators and others
• IDS + VB440 IP ST2110 and ST2022-6 monitoring
• Control lighting, camera positions, routers, studio door information and more
• Unify 3rd party systems into one streamlined control layer
• Supplement video with any other IDS information IDS – timers, camera status, idents, etc.
• Ultra-High-Res Video Capture in 4k and 8k Raw Data Output
• Up to 8 Virtual 1920x 1080p Outputs in 8k Mode
• Cut Between Two Outputs, Transitions or Effects
• PTZ Control Options Available With Camera Shading
• Integrate In-House and Remote Locations Into One Cohesive Production Engine
• Centralize Control for Remote Productions Over IP
• Create Ultra-Low Latency Displays and Monitor Walls for Comprehensive Source Monitoring and Analysis
What once required multiple trailers for cameras, shading, production control, audio, graphics, effects and replay can now be accomplished remotely. This helps keep production costs down while fully utilizing the valuable resources of your broadcast studio or production center.
Whether your need is for a state-of-the-art IP production Truck, IT Network Stage Case, High-End Surveillance vehicle or anything in between, we work with BFW to tailor a system solution to your individual requirements.
The explosion of high-quality content demands more efficiency and flexibility.
Bandwidth costs are dropping, making uncompressed video affordable.
Universally leverage the high-speed of IP over Ethernet for your production.
The adoption of SMPTE ST 2110 into separate video, audio, ancillary data workflows for production is reality.
Support compressed, uncompressed and ancillary data with a single connection.
Adopting new formats, device upgrades and increased capacity is all easier and less expensive with IP.